Health & Safety at the Y
Let’s work together to keep the Y a healthy place for everyone.
Please follow these health and safety guidelines to keep yourself and others healthy.
- Stay home when you or your child are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean all workout equipment and other frequently touched objects before and after every use.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
Please consider the health and safety of our members and of our community. Thank you for your continued support of YMCA Buffalo Niagara!
Reactivate Your Account
If you placed your membership on hold and would like to once again participate in YMCA programs, please reactivate your account.