Y Rewards Program
It pays to be healthy and active! Earn points daily by checking in at the YMCA and you'll win prizes courtesy of the Y.
Y Rewards is a member rewards program with a goal of keeping you active and healthy at the YMCA. We want you and your family to prioritize healthy living. By participating in this free program, you can earn great prizes courtesy of the Y. Earning rewards is simple. Collect points by signing up, working out, staying healthy, referring friends, or by celebrating a birthday! Stay tuned to our social media pages for extra ways to earn points.
Frequently Asked Questions
Y Rewards is a member rewards program with a goal of keeping you active and healthy at the YMCA. We want you and your family to prioritize healthy living. By participating in this free program, you can earn great prizes courtesy of the Y. Earning rewards is simple. Collect points by signing up, working out, staying healthy, referring friends, or by celebrating a birthday!
Y Rewards is free for members only.
It is crucial you create a rewards account using the same email you have when you check-in at the YMCA. You will be unable to create an account if you do not use the one you currently have with us. Did you forget what email you used? Just ask a member service representative and we can help you out. If you changed your email account, please allow up to 24 hours from the change for take effect.
There are several ways you can earn points:
- Check-in at the YMCA (5 points)
- Visit the Y 8 times in one month (10 points)
- Happy Birthday (20 points)
- Join Rewards Program (50 points)*
- Refer a Friend (100 points)
* - one time only
It is crucial for you to create a rewards account using the same email as the one listed when you check-in at the YMCA.
Prizes range from YMCA apparel, program discounts, and more!
- $5 off any YMCA Youth Program (175 points)
- YMCA reusable Grocery Bag (250 points)
- YMCA T-Shirt (425 Points)
- 10% off YMCA Birthday Party Rental (550 points)
- One 30-minute YMCA Personal Training Session (625 points)
- One Month of YMCA membership (1000 points)
- YMCA Branded Jacket (1250 points)
When you join Y Rewards, your current membership account will be linked to Y Rewards, meaning each time you check-in at the YMCA you will automatically receive points. View your current point total by clicking here
Once you have earned enough points, visit the front desk of your favorite Y and tell a member service representative which prize you would like to redeem. Not sure what prize to collect? View your prize options by clicking here. It is crucial for you to create a rewards account using the same email as the one listed when you check-in at the YMCA.
No. Only you may earn points on behalf of yourself. This program is available only to YMCA Buffalo Niagara members age 18 and over. All members 18 and older must provide a unique email in order to redeem points.
You will keep your points for as long as you are a member at YMCA Buffalo Niagara. If your membership is suspended or terminated, you will lose all points. Stay active and involved at the Y to keep earning points!
1. YMCA Buffalo Niagara may, at its sole discretion, offer the Perkville (the "Program") pursuant to which members may be awarded reward points through use of the Perkville website, and certain other activities that YMCA Buffalo Niagara designates from time to time.
2. Opting in to email communication from YMCA Buffalo Niagara allows Perkville to maintain the integrity of your rewards account. You may opt out of receiving email from YMCA Buffalo Niagara at any time you wish. But please remember, once you opt out, you will also not receive email updates on points.
3. YMCA Buffalo Niagara may, without notice, terminate the Program at any time, change the Program rules, benefits, conditions of participation, the goods or services offered in redemption of reward points, the number of points required to redeem goods and services, make no future awards, and void all prior points awarded, for any participant or all participants in the program, at its sole discretion, at any time. These changes may be made even though such changes may affect the value of the reward points already accumulated.
4. All reward points must be earned and used according to the terms and conditions of the Program. Reward points may only be exchanged for such goods and services from stores managed by YMCA Buffalo Niagara as determined by YMCA Buffalo Niagara at the time of redemption. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash. YMCA Buffalo Niagara assumes no liability for any prior offers which may have been presented, but which is not a current offer at the time of redemption.
5. YMCA Buffalo Niagara makes no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaims any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the Program or any goods or services provided through the Program.
6. Member point balances will be set to 0 if their membership is inactive for a period of 30 days.
7. All interpretations of these rules, terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of YMCA Buffalo Niagara.